All on 4 dental implants
All on 4 Dental Implants: Get New Teeth in a Day
All on 4 dental implants essentially use four implants as anchors for full or partial permanent dentures. The technical names for this prosthesis are “hybrid” or “fixed-detachable”. It can be removed by an implant dentist when/if needed, but not by the patient. The popular names are “All-On-4” or “Teeth-in-a-Day”. These are sometimes done with 5 or 6 implants, depending on varying factors in a given patient’s anatomy. This is wildly popular, worldwide. Because of its popularity and potential profit margin there are many under-qualified dentists attempting it. These treatments result in a denture-type prosthesis that attaches (is screwed on) to multiple implants. It can be made of titanium/acrylic or zirconium. Tooth breakage is common if the material choice is wrong or if the patient has a strong bite, clenches or grinds. It is a very good option when done properly with the correct combination of materials. The final result is highly aesthetic, functional and comfortable.
After the procedure, you get a complete set of upper or lower dentures that you can easily hold in place using less than 50% of the implants required with traditional implant procedures.
What is the All on 4 Dental Implant Procedure?
The all on 4 implant system is different from traditional implants in that a traditional dental implant requires several procedures. In addition, the healing time can be lengthy.
However, when comparing all on 4 dental implants vs traditional implants, it is important to note that all on 4 implants can usually be inserted in just one dental appointment.
Therefore, you can easily go back home the same day with your implants and restorations.
Another benefit of all-on-4 dental implants is that your implants are inserted at angles to make the most of your ratio of implant to bone. As a result, you will be able to avoid an additional bone grafting procedure.
This is part of the reason why your treatment time and recovery time are much shorter for all on 4 dental implants vs traditional implants. At the same time, you can expect to experience the same wonderful results that patients have enjoyed with the traditional implant.
Are All on 4 Dental Implants Right for Me?
If you are not sure whether to get all on 4 dental implants vs traditional implants, it is important to understand that not every patient is a great candidate for all on 4 dental implants. An ideal candidate is one who needs to replace their entire set or a full arch of teeth.
In addition, if you are a current denture wearer and you’re not happy with your dentures’ fit or upkeep, then you may benefit from all on 4 dental implants.
Finally, you may want to go with all on 4 dental implants if you don’t have sufficient bone density for supporting many traditional implants.
Benefits of All on 4 Dental Implants vs Traditional Implants
What’s great about these implants is that they are more hassle free and comfortable than the majority of removable dentures are. In addition, they are a non-intrusive and quick way to maintain your smile if you are susceptible to major tooth decay as you age.
If you choose to undergo all on 4 dental implants, note that you’ll have between four and six implants installed. And the great news is that you can expect these implants to remain strong long term.
As a result, you should have no problem being able to chew as you grow older. Plus, you can avoid the further loss of bone in your jaw.
All-on-4 Dental Implant Procedure
All process for getting all on 4 dental implants in Golden Smile Dent
- Our highest experienced dentist who are only expert on implantology will decide either local or general anaesthesia to make sure that you are comfortable.
- Our special dentist which expert on implantology will remove your remaining teeth that are decaying in order to prepare your mouth for the implants. Then, infected or damaged tissue will be removed from your gums and jaw.
- Finally, the implantation process can begin. Our surgery dentist will insert implant screws into your jaw. Most often, two implants are placed at the front of your mouth, and two at the back.
The benefits of all-on-4 dentures include:
- Only four dental implants are required to secure the denture, minimizing the cost and recovery time.
- The procedure can be performed for patients with reduced bone density, allowing you to avoid a bone grafting procedure.
- The recovery period for implant-supported dentures is shorter as compared to traditional dentures.
- Our dental professionals may place a temporary set of teeth on the day of the procedure, allowing you to have a full smile while your bone and gum tissues heal.
Thanks to All-on-4, All-on-5, All-on-6, and All-on-8 implant solutions, you won’t have to deal with long healing times and multiple implantations. Can you imagine doing 32 implants and placing 32 crowns over them? Not only is this impractical; it’s also incredibly painful and your suffering can extend for the length of time it takes a baby to develop from conception to birth. Not to mention prohibitively expensive. Furthermore, it uses 3D printing and digital scanning that makes it possible for you to have same-day implantation so that you don’t need to make a return visit or use temporary crowns.
- Another major benefit of going the all-on procedure is that rehabilitation can be done on the small bone tissue without the need of bone augmentation. In other words, you’ll only be faced with a minor surgical burden as an all-on solution patient compared to having multiple dental implants on every last tooth missing from your mouth. It’s also less prohibitively expensive when push comes to shove because you get to avoid any extra operations, hassle, and healing time. It’s the ultimate and practical solution for those who don’t want the hassle of putting on and washing removable dentures at their old age.
Are Teeth-in-a-Day Dentures Right For Me?
In case you want to replace one or two teeth with dental implants, waiting for gum tissues to heal before receiving the permanent crown may not be an issue. However, if you need to get a new full arch of teeth, timely solution can be crucial to allow you to chew your food, speak clearly, and look your best. Some people can’t imagine functioning for a prolonged time without teeth. Here, all-on-4 implants offer a critical advantage over conventional dentures.
While regular dentures can restore the aesthetics of your smile, they do not compare to implant supported dentures in performance and convenience. When the retained dentures are held in place by tooth implants rather than temporary adhesives, you get renewed confidence, and your chewing function improves. With all-on-4 dental implants in Ottawa, you will never have to worry whether your dentures make weird clicking noises or shift from their place.
Cost of All-on-4®Dental Implant When Replacing Teeth On Same Day
The cost of All on 4 Dental Implants starts at $3,950 per arch for teeth-in-a-day with All-on-4® dental implants, as of 2021. While you have best implant brands in competitive price you can also have wonderful Istanbul tour in this trip.
The teeth-in-a-day with All-on-4® dental implants is a treatment plan for patients who don’t want dentures to treat bad teeth, broken caps, failing teeth, broken bridges, and missing teeth. The treatment plan covers the costs of dental implant procedures, including 4 dental implants, surgical placement, and all-acrylic set teeth for one arch.
All All-on-4® techniques are carried out at our Istanbul office to provide better dental care to our patients. The AO4 or the All-on-4® dental implants treatment is entirely performed in a single facility.
We know that healthy teeth lead to happy, confident smiles. We look forward to understanding your dental issues and figure out the best treatment plan to get you smiling, eating, and speaking normally, more confidently.